Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Turtle Island




More news from Turtle island (Koh Tao). As it turns out four days just wasn't quite enough! Nick and I unanomusly agreed to extend our stay here, as the warm waters, sandy beaches and sunsets seem to have captured our attention.


Maybe it's the laid back nature of our our resort who's food is unparalled to any we have had thus far and at 3 dollars a dish no one is complaining or that the dive sites that surround the island offer somethig for everyone. Did I mention that nick and I went diving? Because we did! What better a place for nick to lose his diving virginity! The water is warm and the sights are many. After swiming through a school of hundreds and visiting Nemo there isn't much I would change about the waters of Koh Tao! I really don't think I can emphasize how much we have enjoyed our time here and as such we will most definitely be leaving wanting more as we move on to our next island, Koh Phangan.


LTH

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are loving Koh Tao! I also found it hard to leave the island, I arrived there on a whim and ended up staying for 2 weeks. There's definitely something special about the place :)

    ReplyDelete